You will receive:
- 6-12 bottles each month, depending on a) the value of the wines, and b) your wine preference. Our guide to choosing your wines will be based on the ‘Wine Preference Form’ you completed before purchasing.
- The delivery fee is included in the cost of the subscription.
- As a paying member of our Wine Club, you will receive a 10% discount code to our Home Delivery page on our website.
- You will have access to your own Wine Account Manager to discuss your wine preference in the future or if you would like to upgrade your wine plan.
- You will be the first to receive information on our limited-time offers, promotions, our public wine-tasting events, and any invitations to future winery tours. If you choose not to receive these offers, please unsubscribe as directed on the email.
Changing or cancelling a wine plan
If you wish to, you can:
- Swap individual wines for your favourites or a wine you’d particularly like to try. The cost will be deducted from the plan price, leaving the remaining credit for the remaining wines.
- Bring the delivery date forward if you need a case sooner;
- Push the delivery date back if you are not ready for another case (the contents of the case may change). The delivery date can only be pushed back so far but you can come back nearer the time to delay delivery again; or
- Cancel your Plan.
To change or cancel a Plan, you must let us know:
- At least 9 days prior to the scheduled delivery date of your next case; and
- By calling us on 0207 518 0370. Please note that cancellations can only be made by phone.
- If (whether before or after cancelling a Plan) you have received a case that you wish to cancel, you may request a refund, subject to the case being returned to our office (without damage). We will arrange for a courier to collect the case, and the cost will be deducted from your refund.
- Breakages or corkage. We will replace any damaged wines or corkage. We must be notified immediately if there are any damages for us to warrant a replacement.
- From time to time we may make changes to these terms and conditions, or cease offering a type of Plan and transition you onto a new type of Plan if relevant. We will let you know in writing and a reasonable time in advance of making any such changes. If you are unhappy with such changes, you can cancel your Wine Club Plan. If you do not cancel your Wine Club Plan, the changes will come into effect starting with the next case of wine which you receive.